Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

One Cough in 9 Months!!/BEST Culture Result!!

 Some pics of Lil' Chris doing his Pulmozyme and Vest before bed.



I was just looking back on my blog here, and I realized that Lil' Chris has only had ONE cough since he started the Pulmozyme daily!!! Pulmozyme helps thin the mucus. He used to get about 5 coughs a year, and now it has been 9 months and he has only had ONE cough!!! And that's including culturing Pseudomonas 2 times!
 AMAZING!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
He used to always get coughs after a cold, but he hasn't the last few times, including his last cold on 3/7/13!! WooHoo!!

Oh, btw, his last culture came back.....

drum roll please..... 

NORMAL!!!!

WOOHOO!!! 
Thank you all for your prayers!!! Keep them coming, because they are working:)
 M

6 comments:

Krystal Gullo said...

Thanks for the post and great tips! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts.Confuesed in how to use auto clicker then read my blog about how to use auto clicker to win the game.

Leonardi linken said...

I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at How to Write Faster: 12 Unusual Productivity Hacks

Jack Son Jerry said...

Amazing article it was nice and really help me i was looking online for a similar idea.Keep sharing for good post with us. FREE ROBUX GENERATOR

David Smith said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful Post and all the best for your future. I hope to see more post from you.
I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. You are really a talented person I have ever seen.
i made blog on some interested topics please have a look
Earn free Robux

jorgedude said...

Una vez más, ha producido un artículo absolutamente asombroso aquí, y lo aprecio mucho. Este artículo es simplemente impresionante de leer,
y sería mejor para mí leer más artículos similares. Si tienes tiempo puedes consultar este blog en robux gratis

Aaron Ponting said...

Where did you find information about the positive side, this post? I just read some articles on your website, and I really like your style. Thank you for the millions and keep working effectively. And also found Gift Card Generator