Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, May 1, 2017

8th Annual CF Walk is this Sunday!!

Our 8th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Walk is THIS SUNDAY, May 7th at 266 Oldman Rd in Wooster!! Check in is at 11, and the walk begins at noon! It's free to go and there will be free food, snacks, drinks, balloon animals, fire truck, ambulance, police car possibly with K9's doing tricks, craft table, and more!! Let me know if you are coming!! It's fun for the whole family!! Please click this link to register to walk or donate/sponsor us to walk!!

BIG THANK YOU to those who have donated so far...Cara, Eva, Rafe, Danielle & Steven, Al & Nancy, Dad, Rachel, Marie & Sam, Dustin H, Mom, Stacy W, Martin & Jamie, & Dawn!! Thank you for helping Chris win the CF teddy bear and CF blanket too!! He LOVES them!! :)


http://fightcf.cff.org/goto/A_Cure_4_Chris 


I know I haven't posted in awhile, but like I always say...No news is good news!! :)

I haven't had time for much lately, because on 1/29/17, I got promoted to Store Manager of the Akron Kohl's!! :) I LOVE it and have a GREAT team!! Unfortunately, it doesn't leave me much time to blog, or do as much fundraising as I would like. Luckily my Mother-in-Law lives close and has been a tremendous help in getting things ready for our walk this Sunday!! Thanks Oma!! :)

As for an update on Chris, he has been doing well. He is up to 3 enzymes with every meal and snack now(he was at 2 with the new red pills). He also takes a chewable vitamin now instead of a gel one. He hates it, but we can't get the gel ones anymore:( He is still taking Prevacid daily and Claritin. His nose runs a lot during allergy season, so we are going to look into a different allergy medicine. I think he may have become immune to the Claritin because they keep him on it all year long and he has been taking it for a few years now.

He still does his Vest 30 minutes in the morning before school and 30 min at night before bed. Thankfully he has only had 1 bad cough this past year and only had to take an antibiotic once. I think it was right before Christmas. He still does well with his Pulmozyme neb every night. He even washes his neb cups now!! :)

The only area of concern right now, is that he has had to use his puffer(inhaler) more often recently because he gets these weird chest pains. We try to make it go away with manual CPT too. It usually seems to happen when he is at the soccer fields. So we have started giving him his puffer before we leave for practice or games now. He also has been getting a lot of stomachaches off and on. We mentioned it to the dr last time and she recommended he try new enzymes with his meals and snacks. They gave us one bottle to try, but it only has enough for one week. Not sure that's long enough to tell, but we are going to try it once school is out so the school doesn't get confused with which pills to give him. We are praying that this is the answer. Chris doesn't want to take them though, because he will have to take 5 of them instead of 3 with each meal and snack. I'll let you know how it goes.

He has his annual CF clinic appointment coming up in June where he gets his bloodwork done and is usually a 3-4 hour visit. Please pray all goes well and he gains weight and has a good PFT!!

Thanks again for all who donated and keep up with Chris' CF journey!! I'll try to post again in less than a year this time;p LOL
M


9 comments:

Furniture World said...

Actually nice and informative blog, Thanks for blog. Living Day

Travis Smith said...


If some one needs to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be go to see this website and be up to date all the time. capitalone.com login

Unknown said...


When someone writes an article he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. So that's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks! paypal credit login

donald boykins said...

My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

angel fowler said...

oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860

donald boykins said...

My name is donald boykins, I'm here to thank Dr. Akhigbe, who used his herbal medicines to cure my herpes virus. It has been about 3 years and 6 months that I live with this virus and it has been a serious problem for me. I was so confused that I took several medications for myself, but all my efforts were in vain one morning. I was browsing the Internet, so I saw him several times on Dr. Akhigbe who cures the viruses of the herpes virus. Immediately, I contacted Dr. Akhigbe by email at drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, told me about my problems and he told me he was cured, he gave instructions and I followed well. so it was getting ready with a herbal medicine and I was very tired, dr. Akhigbe, that God You do not know please. Someone who suffers from the herpesvirus or any of these diseases..IDABETES, CANCER, HIV / AIDS, HERPES DISEASES HERPES A & B Why not contact Dr. Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and also he was called the godfather of habalism, contact him by e-mail; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348142454860

Jack Son Jerry said...

This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up .Thanks For Sharing. ROBUX GENERATOR

harry said...

Incredible post! I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion.
Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have.
I am sharing related topic which is most important on free Robux

Rose Jurgen said...

Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
  My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.