Close up of Lil' Chris' pic on the poster:)...
New Pipeline chart...
A few nights ago, Chris and I went to an Appreciation Ceremony on behalf of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I was awarded for all my fundraising efforts and for raising the most money for the Wooster walk this past year!! YEA!! It's all thanks to YOU all who donated and to Kohl's for all the $500 grants for most of my fundraiser!!
So THANK YOU to:
- ALL my friends and family who donated
- ALL my awesome neighbors who donated, did a bake sale, and came to the walk:)
- ALL my Kohl's associates who helped out with all my fundraisers
- My boss, Bob, for letting me do Jeans 4 Genes days at work for 4 months and to ALL the associates who participated:)
- EVERYONE from the motorcycle run
- CiCi's Pizza for letting me do most of my fundraisers there AND for the 12 or 13 different CiCi's Pizza that did Pin-Ups for CF for the month of May.
- all the other restaurants I did a fundraiser at...Tumbleweed, Applebee's, & Friendly's.
- my MIL for setting up a walk in NJ for Lil' Chris and doing other fundraisers as well
- my sister, D, for setting up a walk in NC and doing fundraisers at her kids school and at a bouncy house.
- and ALL that made the walk a success!!
I couldn't have done it without you ALL!!!! CF WILL STAND FOR CURE FOUND SOON!!!!
In other news....I had to order ANOTHER set of hoses for the Vest!! I think that's the 5th or 6th time since we got the new blue Vest and it hasn't even been a year yet!! YIKES!! Hopefully they improve the new Vests soon. I also told them that the velcro on the shoulder straps are not sticking very well anymore too. They said to just order a new one and when it gets too bad, we can just change it. So we got the 2 new hoses and new blue outer shell the other day. I haven't washed the new shell yet, so here is a pic of what the old one was doing...(we had to keep the straps in the back instead of the front to make it tight, b/c it stuck better back there but would still pop off sometimes)....