Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Christmas Pics / Video of Santa :) Merry Christmas!!!

We got our Christmas pics done the other day and here they are....(Thanks Dee, Kevin, & Lil' Kevin for Ayla's cute dress:)

My Ayla Bella:)....
These kids are just tooooooo cute!! I can't help but spend a fortune on pics!! LOL...

Our annual family pics:)...

My BIG boy...
Here is a video of the kids in the final days before Christmas and meeting OUR Santa:) It's long, but just too cute not to post;-) I love it when they sing Happy Birthday to Jesus:)

I hope you enjoyed them!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
M
(now it's time to see the wonderful surprised looks on my kiddos faces when they see all their awesome gifts!!.....that's MY favorite gift;)

No comments: