Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

One Week til our CF Walk!!!

There are sooooo many things I want to write about and pics and videos to post, but I just don't have the time right now. Our Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis is in ONE WEEK from today!!! I can't wait!! Then I will have time to post all that I want to post...hopefully:)

My goal is $7,000 and so far I am at about $4,200. I'm still waiting on 2 $500 grants from Kohl's for the 2 CiCi's events I recently did, and still waiting on the percentage from the receipt from those nights too.

I have some more CiCi's events lined up for the up coming months... the next one is on Wed June 20th from 5-8p at the Wooster's CiCi's Pizza!! The raffle will be 2 Indians Tickets again!!

My last CiCi's fundraiser we raised another $730!!! Congrats to Lisa B from Kohl's who won the 2 Indians tickets!!

BIG THANKS TO MY Kohl's girls as always for helping us get the $500 grant!!!

Our neighborhood goal is $500 and so far we are at $400!! Woo Hoo!! Almost there!! Can we hit $500 by Sat?? :)

If you would like to sign up to walk next Sat or to sponsor me for walking, click here!

BIG THANKS to my last 2 donors...Agnes K.(one of my FAV CF moms:), and Jason M(yes, I have the BEST DM EVER!!!)

Thanks so much to all who have donated so far!!
M

No comments: