Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Raised $720 at CiCi's Pizza Tonight for CF!! YEA!!

We had another successful fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis tonight at CiCi's Pizza!! We raised $720 total!! Woo Hoo!!! 
I designed the sign above and got them made at Staples and put them up around town. They didn't turn out too bad, but next time I need to make bigger ones:) I only had one person, my neighbor John, say he saw the sign and that's how he knew to come. It was a pretty busy tonight, but I'm not sure if it was b/c the sings or not. Maybe I'll put them at different intersections next time :)
The above pic is of Lil' Chris and Ayla helping me pick up the last sign at the end of the night. Believe or not, this was at 9pm and it was still light out! I LOVE SUMMER!!!

Congrats to Sean Conway for winning the 2 Indians Tickets!! Have fun at the game and thank you again for your donation for A Cure 4 Lil' Chris and ALL who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis!!


BIG THANK YOU to my AWESOME Kohl's girls for helping out and helping us get the $500 grant from Kohl's. That makes $2,500 now that Kohl's has donated!! Isn't Kohl's the BEST!?!
THANK YOU
Jill P.
Laura T.
Esther H.
Jolleen


Thank you to my AWESOME neighbors John and Kenadie, Lori A. from work, and Oma and Opa for coming out to support us!!


Also, thank you to Aunt Steph, Uncle Greg, Tyler, Nathan, and Lincoln for coming all the way from NJ just for this fundraiser....just kidding, they are in town for a couple of weeks ;-) LOL


A HUGE THANK YOU to ALL who donated!! Every penny is so vital in funding the MUCH needed research for better meds and hopefully a CURE in Lil' Chris' lifetime!!


Thanks,
M
PS. Please continue to keep Lil' Chris in your prayers :)

No comments: