Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Successful CF Fundraiser!!! YEA!!!

Don't you just love our new Kohl's A-Team shirts??? :) It actually says "Volunteer" on there now:)


We had an AWESOME CF fundraiser tonight at CiCi's Pizza!!!! We raised $175 in tips, donations, and raffle!!! That's the most out of the last 4 CiCi's fundraisers that I have done!!! And guess what????? IT DIDN'T SNOW THIS TIME!!! WOO HOO!!! This was my 7th fundraiser since January, and it has snowed EVERY time, except for one at Tumbleweed!!!

Needless to say...we had a GREAT night and raised a lot of money to help find better meds for Cystic Fibrosis and hopefully a CURE SOON!!!

I won't know how much we raised in the 10% from everyone's receipts for another week or so, but we DID have 5 Kohl's associates help out, so that means another $500 grant!!! YEA!! So that's $675 and maybe another $75 in receipts, so maybe a total of $750!!! WOO HOO!!! Gotta love CiCi's and Kohl's:)
Many, many, many thanks to my fellow Kohl's associates who gave up a night to come help raise money for CF!!!

BIG Thank You to:
Rebecca
Kathleen
Sharon
Jean

Also, thank you to Beth Z. for stopping by after work and helping out for the last hour since it was so busy!!! You rock girl:)

And THANK YOU to Alma (fellow CF mom)for stopping by and for helping me spread the word earlier on Facebook and for getting her friends to come too:)

Also, a BIG THANK YOU to my wonderful neighbor's that I met the other day:) It was so nice of you guys to come and support Lil' Chris, thank you:)

I'm going to have another fundraiser at CiCi's on May 27th from 4pm-8pm...I hope it's as great as it was tonight:)
M
PS. Thank you to Spencer and my hubby too....I guess...LOL :) Here is why I say that...
Here are the dirty tables that need cleaned off....



And here is my hubby and his friend Spencer.....LOL

Need I say more??? LOL

1 comment:

Aunt D. said...

LOL!!!!! Love that last bit...too funny! I'm so glad your fundraiser was such a success!! Woo woo! Have fun tomorrow at your walk - can't wait to see the pics!!