Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Vest / Monkey Joe's CF Fundraiser is TONIGHT in NC!!!

Guess what????? Lil' Chris' new Vest arrived today!!! YEA!!! I went to go give him the box to open it, and this is what I saw in the living room....


A WHOLE box of tissues ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!! ARGGGGGGG!!!! But, it could have been worse;) At least it's easy to clean up and wasn't something that stained the floor;-) LOL It's my own fault though...I have a cold right now and I had that tissue box on the couch and forgot to put it up when I left the room and told him to play. At least it kept him quiet for awhile and kept him far away from me and my germs;-) LOL

Needless to say, I am making him wait to open his new blue Vest, b/c he knows better!! I'll post pics of the new Vest soon when I let him open it;-)

Don't forget, my sister's CF Fundraiser at Monkey Joe's is TONIGHT, Thurs 4/15!!! If you are in the North Carolina area, please stop by and support Cystic Fibrosis and have lots of FUN!!! Please spread the word too:)
"Good luck, D!! Have fun!! Wish we could be there, it's looks like a lot of fun:)"






Family Fun Night!

Join us for a night of FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

to benefit the

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s

Great Strides for CF Walk

“A Cure for Lil’ Chris” Team





Where: Monkey Joes – 601 N. Polk Street Pineville, NC (704) 889-1211

When: Thursday, April 15th, 4:00pm-8:00 pm (Drop in anytime!!)


Cost: $6.00 per child




Tons of giveaways... including a FREE Family Fun Pack!!

For participation over 30 students, win a FREE Birthday Party

For 100+ students, win 2 FREE Birthday Parties!



$2.00 Pizza, $2.00 Nachos, $2.00 Soft Pretzels



Remember to wear socks!!!

*FREE WI-FI

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

I LOVE this picture!!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
We've had toilet paper messes, baby wipe messes, napkin messes, and a roll of wrapping paper!!! Although aggravating at the time, definetly funny when you get to look back at it later!!!!