Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Friday, November 2, 2012

CF Update / Pray for Tricia

Thanks so much for all the prayers everyone! 
Lil' Chris is doing MUCH better!! His cough is gone and his nose isn't stuffy anymore!! 
Praise the Lord!!

He still has a lot of pills left for the Omnicef and alot of the flonase left. We've stopped the flonase, but are continuing the Omnicef. Usually when we get the liquid antibiotic it is only for 14 days, but this pill form was for 21 days. I'm just VERY thankful that his cough is gone. 

Ayla's cough is gone too! Her's was kinda bad too. We all got that cold, but are all better now! YEA!! 

I had a procedure done on my toe this past Monday, and it is doing much better so far!! After 1 1/2 months of excruciating pain, I was ready to do anything to make it go away. Unfortunately, I had to stop running everyday, but.....before I had to stop to let my toe heal.....I reached my goal of running every single day for 2 whole years straight!!! WOO HOO!! I missed 4 days b/c the dr said to rest my toe, and I missed one day b/c I had a stomachache and was waiting for it to go away, but then I accidentally fell asleep;) LOL Oh well, not bad for only missing 5 days in 2 years(other than vacations where I didn't have my treadmill;)

Please continue to pray for Lil' Chris. Also please keep Tricia in your prayers still. Her husband Nate said that the dr's told her how close she is to dying. This just breaks my heart! She was the first CFer I knew. I followed Nate's blog religiously... www.cfhusband.blogspot.com. She and Nate were why I started this blog. Pray she gains weight and strength to be listed for a 2nd double lung transplant. I think the reason I connected with her the most, was b/c of her love for the Lord. She always gave praise to God even at her worst times. I admire her sooooo much!! 
WE LOVE YOU TRICIA!!!
Thanks,
M

No comments: