Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

CF Walk and Fundraisers Update!!!

I got confirmation to go ahead and make another commercial for our Cystic Fibrosis Walk!! WOOHOO!! We LOVE you Clear Picture!!!! Thanks so much for donating this air time and helping us spread awareness about CF and our walk!!!!

I also got confirmation that Domino's will be sponsoring our food again this year!! Thanks so much Vic!! Love me some Domino's pizza, it's the BEST!!!

More great news...Panera Bread is getting more involved this year!! They are not only going to donate bagels, but are going to give out gift cards too and possibly do Pin-Ups and more!!! WOOHOO!!!! Isn't that GREAT news!!!

Denna was able to get The Faithful Little Cupcake to do Pin-Ups for the whole month of Feb!!! That's AWESOME!!! They will be doing them at both locations, so if your in town and want something sweet in the month of Feb, stop by The Faithful Little Cupcake and buy a Pin-Up for $1 or more and put your name on it to show your support for Cystic Fibrosis!!  :) Please help me spread the word!

I've started to set up some fundraisers too. I have one at Alice Noble Ice Arena on 2/13, and an Arbonne Party at my house on Fri 2/22 at 6pm!! 35% of Arbonne orders will go towards a CURE for CF!! Arbonne is a health and wellness company with all natural, safe products...skin care, nutrition, makeup...so many options! I hope you can make it! If so, please email me or leave a comment and I will contact you with my address:) Also, for those who can't make it to the fundraiser, but would like to order, I will post a link and you can still help out CF by ordering even if you live in another state!! :) 

Thanks everyone for all your support for Lil' Chris and CF!!
M
PS. Lil' Chris is still doing great! He has a hard time taking the Cipro still, but at least he isn't hiding them this time;) Please pray that the TOBI and Cipro knock out the bad Pseudomonas in his lungs!

No comments: