Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Sister Appointment

Our doctors appointment went great yesterday! The doctor said her heartbeat sounds great and that I have gained the right amount of weight she expected me to(12 lbs. overall) and my blood pressure was great too! All in all a good visit! My next appointment is in 6 weeks, b/c I have to be at so many weeks to take the orange drink thing. I will also have to get my shot then, and they will do blood work then too. After that visit, she said that I will start going every 2 weeks! I can't believe how fast it is coming! I feel like we have nothing ready! I'm itching to get a crib and set her room up, but we are going to wait until after Thanksgiving b/c we need that room for our guests that are coming to stay with us. I don't know where everyone is going to sleep next year at Thanksgiving. We're gonna need a bigger house! =)
M

3 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

Glad to hear she is doing well and so are you! Even though we just met, I' happy for you. You are the sixth person I know who is having a baby in 2009.

Auntie Steph said...

Hey M, glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well!
Hehehe, Greg said you'll have him building another room downstairs when we come out...and my thinking is mom and dad can bring their camper and sleep in there! LOL! j/k

Alicia said...

Okay, I am slowly (slowly) catching up, and will respond in detail this weekend, but I had to say Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting, and I'm thrilled for you.