Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Please Pray for Tricia and Richard

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We went on a lil' vacation to see my sister D's new house. Since we have been back, I've been busy catching up on everybody else's blogs and doing laundry. We had a great time on vacation though, I'll post some pics later.

For this post, I think it is more important that we all pray for some of our fellow CFer's right now. Tricia just got some bad news from the doctor. I pray that they get some good news soon, they could really use it. Click here to read more about it.

Richard's wife just posted the saddest post ever! (Click here to read it). He is a 46 year old CFer who was doing chemo treatments for colon cancer, but he has now decided he can't take it anymore. So sad, I was really praying that he could make it past this:( If you would like to leave a lil' encouraging comment on his blog, click here.

Please take some time and pray for them all. They really need some miracles right now.

Thanks,
M

No comments: