Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, September 28, 2009

"Local Student is Voice for a Cure"/Update





Lil' Chris' cough is pretty much all gone YEA!!! He still has a few days left on his Augmentin though. He is really loving the taste of this one. This was our first time getting his antibiotic at CVS and I guess they flavored it better;-)

He is doing great with potty training still. YEA!! I was just thinking tonight as I was putting his newly washed undies in his drawer..."Man, I definitely don't miss the days when I had to keep all his undies downstairs b/c he was having so many accidents!" lol

Ayla is rolling around now getting into her big brother's toys:) She keeps going after his sippy cups...too funny. I move it, and then before I know it, she has it in her mouth again! She's sneaky sneaky;-)
Lil' Chris loves to sit on her back. Don't ask me why, but they both actually like it;-)
The yard sale this past Saturday went GREAT!! We raised a lot of money for CF! I was so surprised as to how many complete strangers gave extra money to help find a CURE for CF! I was so touched.
M
PS. I haven't had a chance to edit Kalahari Day 2 pics yet, but I will soon;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!I think they both look very cute! ☺ Glad to hear Lil' Chris is doing better! Yeah for big boy pants!!!

Oma & Opa said...

Thanks for sharing that article. I wonder who she talked with to get that approved. How great would it be if we could do something like that at the Phillies game (of course Lil Chris would have to be here). How great would it be if all baseball stadiums & football stadiums would do a presentation on CF awareness. Imagine how many people could be reached that way. Hmmmm....
So glad Lil Chris is doing better and as for Ayla, maybe it's time to start her on sippy cups.
Give my grandkids hugs & kisses for me.
Lovin' & missin' you all