Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yard Sale This Saturday for CF!!!

This Saturday we are having a neighborhood yard sale!! Yea I'm so excited!! My hubby and I both happen to have off work too! That's a first! We are donating 100% of what we make to help find a CURE for Cystic Fibrosis! I was a little too late to get the whole neighborhood involved in donating a percent, even 10% would help, so maybe next year:) Who knows, if I'm brave enough I might go around on Saturday and ask if they want to donate a percent or not. It's so out of my element to ask people for money, but I HAVE do it for Lil' Chris to have a better, longer life.

If you are in the area, please stop by this Saturday from 8am-2pm:)
M
PS. Please pray that the rain will hold off too.

2 comments:

Auntie Steph said...

Good luck with your yard sale...and if I'm in the area, I will most certainly stop by ;)

Oma & Opa said...

Hope you make lots of money and take a step out of your comfort zone...(I hate stepping out of mine but I do it every Sunday). If I was there, I would come. We are having a yard sale at church on the 3rd of Oct. and I think I am going to make a sign that says the proceeds are going to Lil Chris' medical fund with his picture.
Give my grandkids lots of hugs & kisses from me.
love to you all