Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! / Rough Night;(

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Lil' Chris & Ayla:)
I hope all the great Father's out there have a wonderful day today!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY DAD, MY FATHER-IN-LAW,
AND TO MY HUBBY!!
You guys are the BEST DAD'S IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Love,
M, Lil' Chris, & Ayla
Unfortunately my hubby's father's day didn't start off on the right foot today;( Lil' Chris woke us up at about 3am and was throwing up on and off until about 6am;-( Poor kid;( I feel so bad, b/c I think it was my fault;( He had a scandishake at dinner and then before he went to bed, he asked for another one. At first I was hesitant, but then I gave it to him anyways thinking the more calories the better, right?! Well, I should have gone with my gut and not given it to him, b/c that's A LOT of calories in a short amount of time. Poor kid, I felt so bad for him and for my hubby since it was father's day and he was up early and cleaning up throw up. Sorry honey;( At least I have a cool present for you later;) I love you guys!!
M

No comments: