Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Lil' Chris!!!



Well, my lil' man had a birthday this past Sunday and he is now 3 years old!! I can't believe how time just flew by!! I am still uploading pics from his birthday and from our visit with Oma and Opa, so they may have to be my next post;)
For now, I'll leave you with a couple of pics of Lil' Chris' first nap in his new toddler bed:) We switched his crib into a toddler bed on his birthday. He has been doing REALLY well with it and we haven't had any problems yet!! His first time being in it, he only got up once to grab a toy and then fell asleep within 5 min!! He did the same at night time and then he did a GREAT job with the babysitter today!! I'm so proud of the lil' man he is becoming:) He is such a good lil' boy!!
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, LIL' CHRIS!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, & Ayla

4 comments:

Josh said...

Great job being a part of making him such a great lil' man, Mom. :-)

Happy Birthday, Lil' Chris from Josh and Moganko!

MHughes said...

Happy Birthday Lil' Chris!! I just KNOW there will be many more to celebrate!!

Auntie Steph said...

YAY!!! What a big boy sleeping in a bed!! We love and miss you Chris, your cousins ask everyday when will they get to play with you again! Love you tons and give kisses to Ayla for us!
Love, Aunt Steph, Uncle Greg, Tyler, Nathan, & Lincoln

Oma & Opa said...

It's hard to believe you are 3 already! Opa & I had so much fun staying with you, Ayla, Mommy & Daddy. What fun you & I had making your birthday cake. I love your new bed...what a big boy! Lots of love, hugs & kisses to you, Ayla, Mommy & Daddy