Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

CF Update / Ayla's Potty Training

Lil' Chris has a CF clinic visit coming up on 3/16 and his cough has gotten much better! Some days he coughs a little and others he doesn't cough at all...weird, but I'm just glad that it is sounding better than before. Thank you all for your prayers and keep 'em comin;-)

Week 1


Week 2

Ayla has been doing GREAT potty training!! She got 7 stickers yesterday!! WooHoo!! She's been only having about 1 accident a day! Not bad for a 25 month old and only being trained for a week and a half!! I'm so proud of her!! She even likes going on the BIG potty already:) One problem though....she's too smart!! She learned pretty quick that in order to get Mommy's full attention, all she has to say is "Poopy on the potty, Mommy!" So of course I put my fundraising stuff away and jump up to go put her on the potty.....and.....then....she....directs me to the couch instead. She just wants to sit with Mommy and play:) She's too funny! She gets me every time, b/c the one time I don't....well...YOU know;-) LOL

Been making good progress with fundraiser stuff:) I just need another day without the kids so I can make some phone calls for the walk. Got some good raffle prizes and Chris and I are almost done making the CF commercial!! Once the commercial is done, I will put it on my Great Strides page and then be emailing everyone on my email list for donations, soooo....get your checkbooks ready everyone;-)

I have a request, my nephew Nathan could really use your prayers. He has Leukemia and his counts are low which is dangerous and he isn't able to take his full chemo. Please keep him in your prayers.

Thanks for all your prayers!!
M
PS. Don't forget to join us on Monday, March 21st at CiCi's Pizza in Wooster between 5-8pm for my first fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis for 2011!!!

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

So glad Chris' cough is clearing up!!! And I'm sending a huge shout out for AYLA...Awesome job baby girl on the potty training (and on coniving Mommy...lol)!
Thank you for the prayers for Nathan, he goes back to the clinic on Monday, so I let you know how things go!
Hoping and praying for good news at Lil' Chris' Dr. visit on Wednesday!