Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

In the Newspaper!!! / Cough Update / Ice Skating

Lil' Chris and his buddy, Brady. There first time ice skating:)

He looks like he is having fun and enjoying it, doesn't it?? Yeah....not the case. He wanted to get off the ice practically as soon as he got on;-) LOL! Not sure how I got such a good smile out of him for this pic:) LOL



Those who live close to us may want to check out The Daily Record newspaper soon;-) Lil' Chris and I got our picture taken tonight for the "President's Cookbook" section of us cooking Baked Ziti in our kitchen:) "Thanks Mary for the setup!" I'm not sure if they will use the pic of both of us or just me. There will be an article with a little bit of info about us and some recipes that I submitted.....I know, I know.....those of you who know me are thinking, "What????" Yes, I may not be the best cook, but I got some good recipes that I've had for a while;-) After all, my specialty IS Baked Ziti:) LOL


The recipes I submitted were........you thought I was going to tell you, didn't you;-) LOL!! I guess you'll just have to wait and buy the paper;) HaHa:)


They are also going to do a separate article and pic about our upcoming Great Strides Walk for May 14th at 9am by Ida Sue School:) YEA for Cystic Fibrosis Awareness!!!!


Don't forget...my next CF fundraiser is on Thurs May 5th at Wooster CiCi's Pizza from 5p-8p!!


If you haven't donated yet, there is only 2 weeks left!!!!! (I'll still accept donations after the walk;) Click here to donate today, any amount helps!!


Thank You So Much to all those who have donated so far!! We GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!


Have a GREAT weekend!
M
PS. Both kiddos have been coughing lately. They mainly wake up in the morning coughing;( Lil' Chris woke up in the middle of the night coughing for a little while. Please pray it goes away on it's own before his annual CF clinic appt on May 18th. Ayla's nose is still running, but I think she is just cutting teeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did see your article in The Daily Record...very nice write up for CF awareness!! Great picture too!