Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Thirty-One Party for Cystic Fibrosis 7/25/12 at 7pm

Ok everyone, I'm having my first ever Thirty-One party to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to help find a CURE for CF!! Who wants to help me raise some much needed money to find a CURE and also get some pretty cool hand bags for yourself?? ;-)


Everywhere I go, I always see someone carrying a Thirty-One bag! I've been told by many that "You're not cool, unless you have a Thirty-One bag!" So I've teamed up with my awesome neighbor, Carrie G, to host a party at my house this coming Wed 7/25 at 7pm(message me or email me for address if you want to come). I can't wait! This is the first party that I've ever hosted! I think I went a little overboard on buying stuff for the party;p I got all kinds of different chips, cookies, pretzels, and soda:-)  Well...I DO have a CFer in my house, so....Yes, everything is high calorie, sorry :p LOL


Feel free to pass this along to get more orders and to get more money for the CFF!! You can order no matter where you live!! You don't have to be here for the party to order something! Just click this link and make your order and 25% will automatically go towards CF!!  http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E1971734&from=MYEVENTS


BIG THANK YOU to Jeanette for being the first to order and to get her friends to order too!! Thanks Jeanette, you're the BEST!!!


Another BIG THANK YOU to my 2 sisters and my neighbor Andrea for ordering as well!! We are almost at $250 already and we didn't even have the party yet!! That's AWESOME!!! 


Thanks everyone for helping support Cystic Fibrosis!! It really means a lot!!


Before the party this Wed, Lil' Chris has his 3 month check-up at the CF clinic. Please pray that his PFT's are up and that his culture is normal and that his lungs are clear! He has been doing really well and hasn't been coughing hardly at all!! Praise the Lord!! I think the Pulmozyme is doing it's thing;-)


Thanks,
M

No comments: