Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, June 1, 2009

R.I.P. Brian

Sorry I haven't posted lately. We were out of town. My husbands close cousin unfortunately passed away in a horrible car accident. He was only 28 years old.

He was such a great kid...always a smile on his face, would do anything for anybody, and was a great cousin to my hubby growing up. He will truly be missed.

His parents decided that in lieu of flowers, they wanted the money to go towards our Great Strides walk for a cure for Lil' Chris. I thought that was very touching since their son supported CF research. He walked for a cure last year, but didn't get a chance to this year. He will always be thought of as we walk each year for a cure.

WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU BRIAN!!
M

4 comments:

Kellee said...

=(
Im sorry and your family will be in my prayers.. or more in my prayers than before lol

Oma & Opa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoe Isabella said...

I am so sorry......:( when life ends short it is just a terrible thing.
That is so nice that they are taking donations for your walk....I bet it made you cry.
Hugs and prayers for you family right now.....
Jada

My Three Sons said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your right, 28 is so young. That just makes me sad to see such a young persons life end so soon.
As far as the donations...wow, what an honor!

Keeping your family in my prayers.