Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1st Annual Great Strides Walk for Woo!!

Sorry it's been awhile, I was on vacation YEA!!! It was SO nice to get away! We went to the OC Boardwalk again and to the Wildwood Boardwalk. It stinks our vaca wasn't a couple of weeks ago...we could've met Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth;-) lol I guess great minds think alike;-) lol Ayla got dedicated:) My sister-in-law and Mother-in-law threw a Dedication/2nd Birthday Party for Lil' Chris. We had a BLAST!! Also I went to my 10 year high school reunion!!! Can you believe that with my other blog I was able to lose 25 lbs in under 3 months to get ready for the reunion and to lose this baby weight?!? I sure was shocked every time I got on the scale!! Don't you all wish you would've joined me 3 months ago now??? Just kidding lol;-)

We had lots of fun on vaca and I took TONS of pics, way too many to post them all. I'm trying to upload some of them, so I hopefully will have them posted soon for you;) But for now, you can enjoy these pics of our 1st Annual Great Strides Walk in Wooster:) I actually didn't get any group pics with my camera we had our own sign and everything, but the professional photographer got some I just haven't had the time to order them yet. If you would like to order some, he reduced the prices and 100% of the proceeds will go towards a CURE for CF!!!! Visit www.federalphoto.com to see them or order them:)








Click here to check out Bethany, a 21 year old CFer who is pursuing her country music career. I thinks she is a GREAT singer and an inspiration to all CFers and I wish her all the best of luck;)



I also want to thank those who read my post about joining the CF Research Panal(click here to read that post and sign up if you haven't already). So far I have gotten $200!!! Thank you to those who mentioned my name:) Please let me know if it was you(they don't tell me who it was) or if you are going to join and mention my name, so I can thank you;-) I only know of 1 CF mom who mentioned my name. I haven't even had to do anything yet and I'm getting paid! Join today, it's really easy!!

1 comment:

Graciy said...

I am so happy that you were able to go on a vacation!