Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Friday, October 30, 2009

FOX 8 Kalahari Contest/Update/CPT

Guess what??? I just submitted an entry to a Kalahari Contest that FOX 8 News is doing!! I really hope we win!! It is for 2 days at Kalahari Resorts Sandusky....we all know Lil' Chris LOVES Kalahari, even though he has only been there once;) If you would like to submit too, go to fox8.com. It is only until 11/1 so hurry!! There are going to be 15 winners!! I think it's awesome that they are doing this and I hope that some really deserving people win it. Now if only they had a Disney Contest....;-) I'm still determined to take Lil' Chris to Disney no matter what it takes! Some Christmas ideas....Disney bucks or just money to go to Disney:) Thanks.

I just put a link to the Kalahari video post up top of this blog, b/c he asks to see it EVERYDAY and I got tired of searching for it each time. Now it will be nice and easy to get to:)

Ronnie and Christina had a great post the other day on their blogs about CPT(Chest Physical Therapy: what we used to do to Lil' Chris before we got the Vest). I would show you a video of us doing CPT to Lil' Chris when he was a baby, but I don't think I ever took any, b/c it was too depressing. I didn't want that memory...it was a hard time for my husband and I to have to pound on our lil' baby like that. I thank God everyday that we were fortunate enough to get the Vest for Lil' Chris. It has made all of our lives soooooo much easier! Click here to see his last Vest video, and click here to see Ronnie's post about CPT and he also included Christina's post:) In Christina's video...I think it is around 13 minutes in that it shows her doing CPT on her son(what we used to do). Just watching it brought back all the memories of my arm killing me!!!

Update on Lil' Chris' cold....it is all gone, even his cough thankfully.....but unfortunately Ayla's nose started running yesterday:( I'll keep you posted.

Good news....we raised $200 for our first month of doing Jeans 4 Genes at work!! YEA!!! 3 more months to go, if we keep this pace up, that means we will raise $800 for a CURE for CF!!! Praise God!

We can't wait for Nov 12th, we are going to the 2nd Annual Volunteer Appreciation Reception which honor's our chapter's outstanding volunteer leaders with Robert J. Beall, Ph.D. as the special guest. He is the President & Chief Executive Officer of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We are going to hear about the latest scientific advancements and progress we're making in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis. I'll share any good info I get;-)

Have a GREAT day!
M

1 comment:

Oma & Opa said...

Great job Michelle and Kohls employees!!! Thank you all for helping to find a cure for my grandson, Lil Chris, and so many others with CF.