Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CF Patient Registry


Click here to read an article that explains the "registry" of CF patients. I don't think I have ever talked about this before. I can remember the social worker telling us about this registry that they keep of all CF patients on our second visit to the CF clinic, right after he was diagnosed. I thought it was pretty cool that they keep track of everything since everyone is different and certain meds effect people differently. Plus it's good for knowing about possible clinical trials you are eligible for. They explain it much better, so just click the link above;) lol

We are so excited about Christmas this year!!! Only 2 more days!!! We gave Lil' Chris a gift early and he LOVED it!! Then he wanted more gifts! He kept saying..."More presents?? More presents??" It should be a lot of fun this year:) I bet he is going to tear into all of them in no time! This kid just puts a smile on my face EVERYDAY!!! With all that he goes thru, I don't know how he can be such a happy kid. I just love him SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Praying for Phenny and Reilly who had to go to the hospital. Glad they can be home for Christmas:)


This is from Aidan's(a CFer in Kindergarten) mom on facebook.....Aidan's comment tonight totally out of the blue....."Christmas time is just so magical, mom. Wouldn't it be great if the magic took my CF away?" The one present he really wants and the one I can't give....yet....

If you want to get me or Lil' Chris a present for Christmas, you can donate to help find a CURE! Click here to donate:) Thank you sooooo much!!


Click here to see Santa's message to Lil' Chris:)
M
PS. My cold wasn't so bad and didn't last long, so thank you for all your prayers;-) Thankfully the kids never caught it:) YEA!! Gotta love hospital masks;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!! Love your family photo in the header!!

My Three Sons said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, M! Thanks for the shout-out for Reilly! Hugs to the kids from us!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Merry Christmas Everyone:)
M