Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Ho Ho Ho, Merrrrrrry Christmas!"


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!


I hope your holidays are bright:)


I'll make sure to take lots of pics of Lil' Chris tearing into his presents, and lots of pics of Ayla's first Christmas:) Be looking for them soon:)


Have a safe and healthy Christmas Everyone,

M
PS. Every time Lil' Chris sees a Santa he says, "Ho Ho Ho, Merrrrrrrry Christmas!" Too cute:) I think I am more excited than Lil' Chris this year:) I just know he is going to have soooo much fun, and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees some of his presents;-)

6 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Great picture, M! Have a great Christmas!

Christy said...

Cute! I love their outfits!

Oma & Opa said...

love the pic!!
give them lots of hugs & kisses for us

Anonymous said...

They are soooooo cute!! Merry Christmas!

My Three Sons said...

What cute pictures. I hope that your family has wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Kansas!