The first one called "A Blog With Substance" was from Katey at "My CF Journey With God". Katey has always been a HUGE help to me, especially when I was planning my first Great Strides Walk!! I couldn't have done it without her. She is always more than willing to answer any questions I have for her, no matter how personal they may be;) She is a great source for me to go to since she has been there, done that. She is a 25 year old(I think;) with Cystic Fibrosis. If you ever have any questions, ask Katey, she knows A LOT about CF!! :) Thanks Katey for this awesome blog award and for always being there for me:)
Now I am going to give the “Blog With Substance” award to 5 other blogs that I really like and enjoy reading. I think these blogs (and authors;) are amazing!! Click on their title to visit their blog and tell them Lil' Chris sent you;)
1. Porter's mom, Melissa, at Chatterton Family Blog. Pray for Porter as he will be going under to get his tonsils and adenoids out and also a nasal polyp out. He is just the cutest lil' guy:)
2. Skye's mom, Kayla, at Skye is the limit. Skye has been going through a lot for a little CFer. Please add her into your prayers to get much better. Check out her blog to get updates on her.
3. Melissa's mom, Traci, at Keeping Up With the Liberto's. Traci and I clicked from the get go:) She was the first CF mom I met that had a CF kid the same age as mine. I think Lil' Chris is just 1 or 2 weeks older than Melissa. She has taught me a lot over the past couple of years. She was the reason I started potty training Lil' Chris when I did, b/c I got to see through her blog how well Melissa did:) Thanks Traci:) Traci is also pregnant with another lil' girl. I pray that she will not have CF like Ayla.
4. Phoenix's mom, Angela, at Phoenix's Fight. If you have been following my blog for a while, you have probably seen me mention him a few times before. He is the cutest lil' kid and does so well with what he has to go through on a daily basis thanks to CF. Angela does an awesome job raising money for CF. I wish I could do all that she does. Go Angela!!! :)
5. Sophie's mom, Gemma, at Lungs Behaving Badly. Sophie is about the same age as Lil' Chris too! I just recently met Gemma when she awarded me with the "I love Your Blog" award!!! :) I'm so glad she did, so now I can keep up with her blog:) Her blog is great, so check it out!
I hope you check these awesome blogs out! They are GREAT!!
Well, Ayla is calling me, so I guess I will have to share the other blog award next time;)
If you have a blog and have never received a blog award, leave me a comment here so I can share the love;) Or if you have already received them before but would like another, just let me know;-)