Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lil' Chris & Ayla's 1st Wedding!!




On 7/9/11, we went to our neighbors wedding and it was Lil' Chris and Ayla's first wedding that they have ever been too!! Kind of a big deal;) They were sooooo excited and couldn't wait to "dance the night away" :) They did just that...check out the video above...the last 3 minutes is of them dancing, break dancing, head banging, doing the worm, you name it, they did it!!! ;-) LOL


The ceremony was beautiful and Andrea was just glowing!! Andrea used to babysit for us, so I was expecting the kids to yell "Andrea!!" when she started walking down the aisle, but they did very good and sat very quiet and just gave lil' waves to John and Andrea;)


I wanted to put together a lil' video for them, but I forgot my real camera, so I had to use my cell phone;( I was so bummed, but the video didn't turn out too bad...just a lil' blurry;)



CONGRATS JOHN AND ANDREA!!!

2 comments:

Auntie Steph said...

Love the video! They were so cute dancing!

Oma & Opa said...

So cute! Chris showed me the other day how he danced at the wedding. Was that John & Chris dancing while Andrea was dancing with Lil Chris?
Congrats John & Andrea!!!