Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ayla Rolling Over Video!!

I can't believe my baby girl is growing up SO fast!! I finally caught her rolling over!! I went upstairs to get her from her nap and saw that she was about to roll over, so I went and got the camera and started video taping it. She was fighting it, but with Mommy's convincing, she finally rolled over all on her own!!! What a big girl!!


Can you believe that she is now wearing size 6 months clothes?!? It killed me to pack up all her newborn clothes, and now I have to pack up all her 3 month clothes:( Where did my lil' baby girl go?

This is Ayla wearing her first 6-9 months outfit and trying to sit up in the bouncy seat ;(......


2 comments:

Oma & Opa said...

The videos of Ayla are so cute. She's so cute. I can't wait to see you all. It's hard to believe that she is 3 1/2 months old already. But then it's hard to believe that Lil Chris will be 2, Lincoln will be 3, Nathan will be 4 and Tyler is 10.
Give my grandbabies hugs & kisses for me.
Love to you all
Mom

ssbean said...

Way to go Ayla!! She's adorable.