Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 3 Potty Training

Yesterday's potty training didn't go as great as day 2. He didn't go in the potty at all! Somehow he doesn't need to pee from the time he wakes up until the time he goes down for a nap. For nap and bedtime, we put him in a pull-ups. So after he woke up from his nap I had to go to work, but he only had 3 accidents my hubby told me. Not bad!

I'll let you know how Day 4 (today) goes later tonight:) But I can tell you that so far he HAS gone on the potty at least once;-)
M

3 comments:

Zoe Isabella said...

Well, baby steps! Yeah!
Good luck....with Zoe it was a magic potty seat!

Take care,
Jada

Aspiemom said...

We had a terrible time training Ryan to use the potty. Someone said in the summer is easiest, you just let them play in the yard in underwear and shorts, so if they have an accident they feel it, but it's not such cleanup. Didn't work. Did the M&M reward's. Didn't work. Aimed the stream at cheerio's - didn't work.

When I had my first long detailed study done in the body box, Jim went down the street and found a potty with a circle in the bottom. When he peed on it, a star appeared. It was like magic. He went in it right away and never had an accident after that!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

I like the magic potty idea! I've never seen one anywhere's though.
M