Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

R.I.P. Richard. You will truly be missed ;(



Richard, the oldest male CFer I knew, went to be with the Lord very early this morning leaving behind his beautiful wife, Kori, and their 2 sons. He not only had CF, but he also had Colon Cancer. I admired him for all his strength for all that he had to deal with throughout his whole life. I met him through this blog probably about a year or so ago. He was a true inspiration to me. He showed me that Lil' Chris CAN and WILL live past the CF average life expectancy of 37, just like him!

Although I am glad that he can finally breathe easy with no pain...I am sad that he is gone. He will truly be missed not only by me, but by many friends, family, and also his CF family(us fellow CF bloggers).

Rest in peace, Richard. We love you and miss you!
M
PS. Please pray for Kori and their 2 boys to get through this rough time.

2 comments:

Aunt D. said...

I am really sad to hear this M. I will be praying for Richard's family!!

Oma & Opa said...

I just got back today from mini vaca w/ Steph & the boys. Great news about the kids doctor's appt but I am really sorry to read this news about Richard. Praying for Richard's family. "Held" by Natalie Grant is a wonderful song and I know from talking to Richard before that is one of Kori's favorite songs. I encourage all to listen to this song as well as read the lyrics.
Give those babies hugs & kisses for me. Counting the days...
Love you all.