- Prevacid Solutabs can leave purple stains on clothes. That was really nice to know;) Thanks Susanna:)
- To put the whole enzyme on top of the applesauce instead of opening them and dumping them on the applesauce. Thanks Phenny's mom:)
- The big straw method to teach Lil' Chris how to swallow enzymes with liquids. Thanks Aidan's mom:)
- A 2 year old CAN swallow whole enzymes with liquids! That was the BEST advice and such a life-saver for us all:) Thanks Lucy's mom:)
- The importance of becoming an organ donor.
- The importance of exercise for Lil' Chris and his lungs.
- All kinds of different fundraisers.
- I never would have met Ronnie and known about www.CysticLife.org if it wasn't for this blog. CL is AWESOME btw...so check it out:) Thanks Ronnie and Mandi:)
- I also learned of different ways to increase calories...like Scandishakes(I had to ask our dietitian about these, not sure why they never told me about them) Thanks Casey:)
- I learned about nasal polyps, PICC lines, and hospital stays. Thanks Aidan's mom, and Kellee & Michael:)
Most of all, I've learned that we have such a GREAT little CF community:) I love all of your comments and great advice...keep 'em comin;) I thank you all so much:)
Starting this blog 2 years ago, I never would have thought I would have so many followers!!! To date, we have 59 blog followers, 38 Facebook followers, and have had almost 18,000 hits!! That's AMAZING!! THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS BLOG!! It's nice to know that I am not just writing to myself;-) lol Thank you also to all my friends and family for keeping tabs on Lil' Chris and for all of your prayers...they are GREATLY appreciated:)
As for an update on Lil' Chris' cough:
He is loving his Augmentin! He loves the taste and always wants more than just his 1 tsp 2 times a day;) I love it b/c it worked!! He has not coughed once all day today!! YEA, no more nasty wet cough!!
Bloggy love to you all :)