Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lil' Chris' 1st Time Riding His Bike All By Himself!!

Tonight I taught Lil' Chris how to ride his bike!!! YEA!!!
He did such a GREAT JOB!!!
We were both soooooo excited!!!
We have been practicing and practicing,
and tonight I finally got him to push the pedals forward(boy was that hard to teach;)
I kept giving him a big hug and kiss and a high five every time he did it.
Then I got him to push the pedals forward ALL BY HIMSELF!!
I was SO PROUD OF HIM!!
Here is a video of him riding his bike all by himself for the first time:)


He kept wanting to go really fast as you can see;)

As soon as Daddy got home from playing basketball, Lil' Chris said "Daddy, I ride bike FAST!" Too cute;-)

GREAT JOB LIL' CHRIS!! I'M SO GLAD TO SHARE THAT SPECIAL MOMENT WITH YOU:) I LOVE YOU BUDDY=)

Love, Mommy:)

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

That's awesome lil guy!!!!! Too cute!!!