Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Neighborhood for CF / Community Garage Sale this Sat.



So, I said awhile back that I would write about some great things that were going on in our neighborhood for CF...well, here's the scoop....;)

A very nice neighbor had a little get together to discuss when to have a community garage sale and a block party. She encouraged me to talk about Cystic Fibrosis and our walk that was coming up. So I put a few things together for everyone and told them all about CF. They were all very receptive and understanding. I had been wanting to do this for a while, but never really got the chance or the nerve:) So "Thank You Melissa!" :)

After that lil' meeting, I was able to sign up 17 neighbors for our CF walk!!! That was AMAZING!! I was sooooooo excited to have them at our walk this year!!! It really made my day, even though I barely had time to sit and chat with them since I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off;) I GREATLY appreciate their time to come and walk and for all of their generous donations to help find a CURE for CF!! Special thanks to Andrea...it was her birthday and she STILL came to our CF walk!!! "Thank You Andrea!" :)

Another great thing that came out of that neighborhood meeting was a CF bake sale at our garage sale this coming Saturday!! I think it was Carrie that had the GREAT idea about having each house sell some kind of baked goody, and the proceeds from it would go towards a CURE for CF!! "Thanks Carrie for the great idea!!" :)

Don't I have the BEST neighbor's EVER!?!?!

Thank you guys soooooo much!!!


Special thanks to the neighbors that came our Great Strides Walk for CF:
Andrea & John
Carrie & Gideon
Rachel & Brayden
Melissa, Daron, Jeremiah, Micah, Talia, & Carissa

Also, a special thanks to the awesome neighbors that came to one of my CiCi's Pizza CF fundraisers too:

John, Carrie, & Gideon

Seth, Rachel, & Brayden

"Thanks again guys for everything!!!!"

I can't wait until Saturday!!! Spread the word everyone!! Community Garage sale starts at 9am!

Everything Chris and I make will go towards "a CURE for Lil' Chris" and ALL with CF.

No comments: