Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Miracles DO Happen!!!

Had an amazing day at church today! The guest pastor was talking about how miracles can happen as long as we believe and ask God for them...I couldn't help but cry at the end when he said HE had Cystic Fibrosis and God healed him and took his CF!!! When I told him Lil' Chris has CF, he and the whole church put a hand on Lil' Chris and prayed for healing for him. I BELIEVE, DO YOU?? IF SO, PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR A MIRACLE FOR ALL CFers RIGHT NOW AND ALWAYS!!! Thanks!
I posted the above on Facebook and I thought I would share it on here as well:)
God CAN make the impossible possible!!!
Special thanks to my awesome neighbor Carrie, and Lil' Chris' preschool teacher, Ms Carrie!!! Thanks for being there for me today!! And thank you Ms Carrie for going and getting Lil' Chris so that the pastor could pray for healing for him:) You girls are the BEST!!!! :)

That's the closest Lil' Chris has ever been to another CFer, but for some reason...I wasn't afraid of cross-contamination!!

Whether the pastor's story is really true or not, I may never know...but I DO believe in what he said...I always have and I always will!!! Miracles CAN come true, we just have to ask God for them. Will YOU believe with me??? :)
M

No comments: