Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Susanna' BIG NEWS!!

I just wanted to share this amazing news with everyone! Susanna is an amazing faithful reader with 2 CF children, out of her now 4 children. This was actually their 5th child, but Timothy, their first son who had CF, passed away when he was just a baby. I'll talk more about Timothy and the CD they made later when I start feeling better and can figure out how to connect some of the pictures and music from the CD to the blog. CONGRATULATIONS SUSANNA AND FAMILY!!

Hi M,
I'm so sorry it's been soooo long since I've had any contact with
you. It's been a very busy and eventful time:-)
We became the proud parents to our little boy on July 14th!! His name is
Levi Gregory. He weighed 7 lbs. 14oz (same as date:) He is doing very
good and he does NOT have CF!!!! We are so very grateful to God for
that. He is a carrier, but as you know that means he is completely
healthy. I was actually very sick the 10 days or so before he was born
and for several days afterwards too, but I think I am finally getting
back on my feet. (Subsequently he came two weeks early, he wasn't due
until tomorrow:) It is so wonderful to have another healthy baby. I
have thought of you often. Hoping that your 'sickness' is getting
better, and wishing you all the "joys" of pregnancy. Really, I love
being pregnant, love feeling that wonderful little life inside, etc., but
I did hit the MISERABLE stage those last two weeks before Levi was born.
I have never been so sick with any of the others, so I'm very thankful to
be feeling a little bit more back to normal. And again, We are SOOO
thankful for Levi's health.
Also, we just went through all the 'anniversaries' of losing
Timothy. (I went into the hospital exactly 5 years from the time he went
back into the hospital, sat. the 19th was 5 years from when he died,
wed. was his funeral etc. etc) Speaking of Timothy you are more than
welcome to post stuff about the CD and Timothy's story on your blog. I
feel like it would be tribute to him and if his story can help someone
else...that would make me happy. On the other hand, please don't feel
like you have to post it, especially if you think it would be
discouraging.
I hope all is going well with you and the babies:-) It was nice
to 'catch up' on your blog and how good Lil Chris is doing:)
Please feel free to share (or post) our good news with anyone that cares
to know.

~~ Susanna

2 comments:

Aunt D. said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUSANNA & FAMILY! I've been out of touch lately due to our house move but I'm so glad I tuned in today to see your great news! I'm so happy for you guys & it's so cool that his birth date & his weight were the same! I bet that doesn't happen often! Enjoy these wonderful new baby days! We're done having kids but I loved being preggers too & the whole first year of watching them grow & go through their stages is awesome! I will be praying for God's blessings in little Levi's life & continued blessngs for your family! Aunt D.

Auntie Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUSANNA AND FAMILY ON YOUR NEW ADDITION! PRAISE GOD FOR A HEALTHY SON! I enjoy reading the updates on your family! Thank you for taking the time to share with M, and all of us, about your family. It is greatly appreciated! God bless you and your family!