Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Day on Daddy's Birthday

On Daddy's birthday, we had lots of fun! We went to a cool farm and walked thru 2 neat corn mazes! Mommy had lots of fun directing us thru the maze. It was so relaxing that I just fell asleep being pushed around. Then from what I hear, Daddy and Mommy had lots of fun while I was sleeping. They played games and Daddy went thru the hay obstacle course and down the big slide into the corn(his favorite:) Then I had to get in on the action. I liked the big slide into the corn too, but it was a little hard walking in all that corn. We also had fun milking Bessy the Cow and seeing all the farm animals! We had a GREAT time and can't wait to go back next year!

After the farm, we went to the town Fair. It was a lot of fun going on the rides. My favorite was the BIG slide(I think it was Daddy's favorite too)!

Well, I hope you enjoy my pictures! Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope you had a FUN DAY!!
Love,
Lil' Chris







1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! To bad you can't ride any of the rides! That's what dad is for. Lil Chris is so cute.