Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 Weeks Old


I can't believe my lil' girl will be 1 month old next week!! She is getting so big already! She feels like she weighs 10 lbs! Her next doctor appt is on 3/18. I can't wait to see what she weighs!
She only cries when she is hungry, which is about every 2-4 hours. She drinks about 3-4 oz. She is starting to follow us with her eyes now:) She even gives me BIG smiles every now and then;) So cute!
M

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

She looks very alert!! So cute!!

Kellee said...

Shes so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christy said...

She is beautiful!!! I clicked on the pic to blow it up.. WOW!

The Liberto Family said...

What a sweety! It is so amazing how time can fly by. Just think you are about to have a 2 year old soon!

Oma & Opa said...

I can't believe that Ayla is almost a month old already. She really enjoys that boppy, I noticed that when we were out there. I can't wait to see you all again. It's so hard being so far apart. Give my grandkids lots of hugs & kisses for me.
Love, hugs & kisses to you all,
Mom

Unknown said...

She is so pretty....I know you are one proud moma!!!

Anonymous said...

Ayla is getting big. She's so beautiful M!

Aunt D. said...

think she's looking more like you M! I'll have to see if I can find a baby pic of you somewhere & put it up here for everyone to see. =) Give her a big hug & kiss from me & Lil C too!!

Jessie said...

she is getting so big, what a beautiful girl