Top 9 of 2009 that God has blessed us with...
1. Lil' Chris and another GREAT "HEALTHY" year!!!!
2. The quick and painless birth of my baby girl....Ayla Christi, who was born without Cystic Fibrosis:) YEA!!
3. The love from all my bloggy buddies the whole year through;) Thank you guys;-)
4. Lil' Chris getting potty trained(at least during the day;) and NO MORE BINKY!! YEA!!
5. Our wonderful house and cars with no breakdowns or accidents:)
6. Our jobs and our health.
7. All the fun things we got to do this year...Cedar Point twice, Geauga Lake, NJ Boardwalk, Maine, Camping, and of course Kalahari:) Lil' Chris loved every bit of them all;-)
8. Reconnecting with family and friends on Facebook:)
9. Raised $4,440 to help find a CURE for Cystic Fibrosis for my son and all CFers!
Top 10 for 2010 that I'd like to achieve...
1. Another "healthy" year for Lil' Chris with no nebulizers again.
2. No hospital stays or emergency visits.
3. Lil' Chris to swallow him enzymes all by himself without applesauce.
4. Lil' Chris to get potty trained at nap time and night time.
5. Lil' Chris to start using his big boy bed.
6. Ayla to get potty trained too;-) That would be nice...NO More Diapers EVER!!! :)
7. All of us to stay as healthy as possible.
8. For my husband or I to move up in our jobs or find better paying ones:)
9. To raise $5,000 or more for a CURE for Cystic Fibrosis!!!
10. And of course.......Go to DISNEY WORLD!!! YEA!!!
I think you should do the same that I did above! Give it a whirl! Then at the end of 2010 you can look back and see what you DID get accomplished from your list of "things to achieve";-) Have Fun:)
I hope everyone has a Happy, Safe, and HEALTHY 2010!!!
PS. Christmas pics are still being edited...coming soon;)