Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cold & Cough / Send Phoenix a Card Please!!



Lil' Chris woke up yesterday and first thing he said to me was, "Alya's sick." I said, "How do you know? She's still in her crib!" Then the rest of the day HIS nose was running and he was sneezing a lot. Today he woke up and first thing he said was, "I have a cold." Poor kid;( He was coughing on and off throughout the night and he is so stuffed up. No one else is sick yet, so I'm going to try to keep it that way(like that's possible LOL;) Luckily I asked for boxes of masks last time we went to the CF clinic. I'm trying to get Lil' Chris to wear a child mask today so he doesn't get Ayla or myself sick. Poor kid, I know it's a pain when I get sick and have to wear one for a couple of days;(

Lil' Chris asked to take his mask off to got to the bathroom, and while in there he coughed and Ayla yells, "COVER YOUR MOUTH, CA'S!!" LOL!! I wonder where she got that from?? ;-) LOL

Please pray that he gets well soon and that it doesn't turn into anything worse, and that he won't need any antibiotics or anything. Also pray that no one else catches it, b/c their cousins Nathan, Lincoln, & Tyler are coming this Sunday for a whole week. YEA!! We don't want to get them sick tho, esp Nathan since he has Leukemia and his counts are low, so he is even more susceptible to germs;( We were all planning on going to Cedar Point next Tues 8/9 with all the kids and for our 8 year anniversary:) (WOW!! 8 years already!! Seems like yesterday we were married;-) So pray we are all healthy enough to go have some fun together!! I'm hoping he is all better by his next CF clinic appt on the 24th.


I have one last prayer request...one of Lil' Chris' CF buddies, Phoenix, is sick and in the hospital and could really use some prayer. He is in a lot of pain and the doctors can't seem to relieve it(that's all I can say for now without permission from his Mommy;). GET WELL SOON, PHENNYMAN!!! WE LOVE YOU!! He is loving the cards that are being sent to him. "Family and friends are invited to create and send personalized cards to patients who are currently hospitalized. The card will be printed and hand-delivered by hospital volunteers." All you need to do is go to http://www.childrensmercy.org/patientcards/chooseCard.aspx then choose your card and click "next" at the bottom. Type in Phoenix Entrikin age 3 and they can send him a card from you! His wall of love is growing and I don't know about you, but I'll do anything to put a smile on his lil' face right now:) Please do it, it only takes 2 seconds!! Thanks:)


I'll keep you posted,

M

PS. So far, he hasn't been keeping the mask on;( I have a feeling Ayla & I will wake up tomorrow with a runny nose;(

No comments: