Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Check It Out, My New Blog!!

I've got the new blog all done and ready to go!! Click here to see it and join up today to not only lose some weight, but win some cool prizes!! Come on, I need your help to lose this baby fat!! Will you help me? I'll motivate you if you motivate me;-)

To join, just tell me in the comment area and let me know if you want to be an author so you can post too:)

Here are the rules(the first post on the new blog;)...
The Rules
Here we go team! Let's do it! I know we can!!


So here is my new exercise blog! Do you like it? Thank you so much for joining me on my mission to lose weight in 3 months! It's going to be so much fun!

Here are the rules:
1. If you are going to join, you must commit yourself 100% (it's only 3 months, you can do this one thing for yourself, can't you?)
2. If you want...I will add you as an author on this blog, which means you will be able to post how you challenged yourself that day and how you challenge everyone else. You won't have access to anything else, just posting. You don't have to be an author, you can just leave comments if you want and if you want them shared with everyone I can post your comment. Or... you don't have to write anything. You can just read and join our team. I'll call you guys our silent partners;-)
3. You CANNOT post about anything else other than dieting and exercising! This is our way of getting away from the rest of the world and doing something for ourselves! You can post health facts or recipes or anything else to do with your diet and exercise routine, but nothing else!
4. The rule is you must run 5 minutes EVERYDAY! Whether it be on a treadmill or outside. If you for some reason cannot run, then you must walk at a fast pace. If you don't have access to a treadmill or can't get outside, then you can run in place or do something for 5 minutes straight.
5. Your post/comment does not have to be long, short and sweet will suffice! We all have very busy lives and are already taking time out of our day to exercise, so don't spend a lot of time posting about your challenges. Just say what you did today and what you challenge everyone else to do and that can be it! That simple:)
6. Take a "before" picture of yourself, so that you can compare in 3 months. You don't have to share it, but you can if you want to;-)
7. Weigh yourself today! Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you what you weigh! lol!! I do want you to write it down and keep track of how much you lose either daily or weekly. You can post how many pounds you have lost if you want.
8. No more soda & chips! You have to try to start eating healthier. No starving yourself & of course, no throwing up food;)
9. I've decided to make a point system just for fun;-) You get 100 points for EVERY 5 minutes that you run! Walking only gets you 50 points for every 5 minutes. If you do sit ups or crunches or leg lifts or anything else, you get as many points as you did...say you did 30 crunches, then you get 30 points. Sometimes I'll throw out a "Bonus Challenge" and if you do it, then you can get lots of Bonus points!! =) The person with the most points by July 4th(exactly 3 months from today) will win a special prize just from me! I will send it to your house. You're gonna love it!!!
10. You MUST be completely honest! If you cheat(ie. eat ice cream), you must tell me, and points will be deducted. So don't cheat!! I'm using the honest system.
11. You don't get points if you don't tell me what you did that day. You can tell me what you did the last 3 days or something like that. I know we don't all have time to get on the computer everyday;-)

Are you up for my Challenge????

Spread the word to friends and family members to make it more fun for yourself=) Link it to your blog, facebook, my space, or twitter if you like. The more the merrier!!

Oh yeah....HAVE FUN!!!
M
PS. It starts now;-) Go run!!! You can do it!!! Let me know if you want to be an author.

If you join before April 11th, you will get 500 bonus points!!!

I just got done running my 5 minutes and I did 20 crunch/leg lifts and 30 crunches and of course I joined my own challenge diet;)....therefore I have 650 points!!! YEA!!

How many points are you going to get today???

I can't wait to see all the results:)
M

1 comment:

Aunt D. said...

Hey! FYI - I tried to comment on the new blog but it wouldn't let me...

I know I already said this on FB but for our blog friends too I'll say it here... I fully intend to jump on your bandwagon! I just have to get back from vacation first. =) Soon as we're back I'm so in! Have a great week! I'm sure I'll be talking to you!