Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank You!!

I recently had a few donations to our Great Strides Walk and I just wanted to say a HUGE

"THANK YOU"
Denise L. (Christi's MIL)
Gram D. (The BEST Grandma EVER;)
Al (my sister D's brother-in-law)
Thank you all so much for your very generous donations in Lil' Chris' name. It will not only help Lil' Chris' future, but all CFers futures. We all can't thank you enough. I can only hope and pray that many follow in your footsteps and open up their hearts like you did:)
Fundraiser Update: We are having another CiCi's Pizza fundraiser next Sunday, 4/19 from 5pm-8pm. If you are in town, please come and join us to win some cool prizes including club seats to an Indians game! Plus, 10% of your bill will go towards a CURE!! I pray we have another great turnout like last time.
I gotta give a BIG SHOUT OUT to my mother-in-law for going above and beyond for her grandbaby! She is having a Great Strides Walk on May 2nd at the Ocean City Boardwalk(if you would like to join her team, please email me). She also has "Pin Ups" going up all over and is doing fundraisers left and right!! Way to Go!! We can't thank you enough for all your efforts and for all that you are doing for a better, longer and healthier future for Lil' Chris and all CFers!! I am granting you the "GREAT JOB" award!!
Thanks again everybody:)
M

2 comments:

Oma & Opa said...

thank you for the award. This is my first. I would lay down my life for you, Chris, Lil Chris, Ayala, Steph, Greg, Tyler, Nathan and Lincoln.
Dad & I are also walking on May 30 @ 10:00 am at the Washington Lake Park, Hurffville-Crosskeys Rd, Washington Twp. if anyone would like to join us there as well.
Loved the montage. I can't believe how big Ayala is getting and Lil Chris looks so cute holding her with his vest on. Send me some pics!
Lots of Love, hugs & kisses to you all.
Mom

Oma & Opa said...

Sorry Ayla!! Oma's fingers typed letters before they were supposed to.
Love