Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Questions About Blog Awards

I've been asked these questions about continuing the blog award pass along:

1) How do I get the logo on my blog?

It's real simple, I had to ask someone my first time too:) All you have to do is right click on the picture, then click copy. Next, minimize your page and go to your desktop. Right click on your desktop and then click paste. Then when you are writing your new post, click on the add image button next to your spell checker. Then click browse and find the pic on your desktop, then double click the new pic, then click upload image!

2)How do you link the other blogs just by their names. I always have to put www. ?

When I get done writing the name of the blog I want to link in my new post, I save what I have written, then I go to that blog that I want to link, and click on their address bar and press Control C to copy it, then I go back to my new post and change it to Compose instead of Edit Html(upper right hand corner of new post) and then I highlight the word that I want to link it to and then I click on the lil' green button thingy(chain link) by the color changer and then just hit Control V to paste the link in there and hit enter. Then what I usually do is change the color. I usually have all my links in orange;-)

Sounds difficult, but it's actually really easy!
If you have any other questions, just let me know. If any one else does it easier, please let me know;)
M

No comments: