Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Blogger Buddy: Casey

Hello All! I just came across a new blog buddy thanks to Ronnie:) His name is Casey and he is 18 with CF. His blog is called aCASEYofCF....very clever I thought=) He has some really cool info on there that amazes me! You gotta watch his video on the left side of his blog(you have to scroll down a little). It's called "What makes me cough". He has some good exercises that he does to help him cough out the mucus. Lil' Chris isn't to the point yet where he coughs the mucus out, but this video helped me to teach him some tricks for when he is ready:) Thanks Casey and thanks Ronnie for introducing me to Casey!! =)

To check out their blogs, just click on Ronnie's name above and click on the name of Casey's blog above. Let's show some bloggy love to Casey:) I have a feeling we can all learn a lot from him:)
M
PS. You should check out Ronnie's blog too, he has some pretty cool videos on there...good stuff:) Please pray for him as he is in the hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out!!!
I hope Chris is doing well and feels better!!

I'm glad I could help and provide you some information you could use!!

Feel free to ask me anything, I'll be more than happy to help you out, or anyone else!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Awesome! Thanks Casey:)