Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

YEA! NO MORE FEVER!

His fever managed to stay away the past 24 hours YEA!! He is acting like his good ol' self now:) He is wanting to eat more now too, THANK GOD!! I think he is making up for not eating much the last 2 days:) Looks like I'm going to have to do some shopping;-)

The only thing now is that he sounds different! It sounds like he's got a stuffy nose, but he doesn't! His nose isn't running and nothing came out when I suctioned it! IDK what it is, but I can definitely hear it in his voice and when he breathes. It must be dripping down his throat or something. It's like he can't breathe if he closes his mouth! Poor lil' guy, if it's not one thing it's another : ( I just hope that he is not starting to get any sinus issues like CFers tend to get.

Thank you to all for all your great advice and help the last couple of days:) Thank you also for all the prayers. We greatly appreciate them:)
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad lil chris is feeling better! I'll be posting a blog soon that explains how I do my meds daily and what motivates me to get focused each day, syestems, lists and schedules I've created that help me, and hopefully will help others as well.

About getting chris to drink the supplements, you can e-mail me at caseyjones343@yahoo.com, and that is something that I will post also tips and tricks that my mom and I have used over the years to keep me on track.

I hope that I am able to help you out and provide you with answers to your questions.

thank you,

casey jones

Kellee said...

Im so glad hes feelin better!!

Boo for CF sinuses tho!!