Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Please Pray

I'm pretty sure most of you that are reading our blog are also readers of Nate & Tricia's blog, Confessions of a CF Husband, so this post is probably telling you something you already know. They got "that call" & I can only imagine what this long awaited night feels like for them. I won't speculate on what I think they might be going through. No one can ever really know how another person thinks or feels at a time like this. I just feel led to pray for them, that all the details come together so Tricia will get her new lungs tomorrow, that God will guide the hands of the surgeons, that the surgery will be perfectly executed & that Nate, Tricia & their families will feel God's comforting presence with them during the process. I am also praying for the family of the donor, that God would comfort them during this difficult time & that they would know Him or come to know Him through their experience. Who knows! Perhaps Nate & Tricia will have the opportunity at some point to lead them to the Lord.

So now that I've shared what's on my heart tonight I will go to bed early for a change & continue my prayer time there. Thanks & please remember to pray for Nate & Tricia tonight & tomorrow! D.

No comments: