Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Reason Why I Blog

There are many reasons why I am going to blog about my son, who has Cystic Fibrosis....
1. To bring awareness about CF
2. To raise the improtance of organ donation
3. To help people understand CF more
4. To get things off my chest sometimes ; )
5. To let far away family know how Lil Chris is doing
6. To help new CF parents
7. To keep a diary of Lil Chris' life, so Lil Chris can one day look back on this
8. So other new CF parents won't make the same mistakes we did
9. To tell our experiences with CF
10. To get as many people I can to pray for Lil Chris
11. To get people to understand the importance of CF research
12. To help get donations for CF research to find a CURE!!

No comments: