Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008


We found out that our appointment for our Level 2 ultrasound (to try to detect if the baby has CF or not) is scheduled for Tues Dec. 23rd at 10:00. Hopefully everything will be fine.

It's too soon for me to give an update on Lil' Chris' cold. I worked all last night and all day today, and now I have to leave for our CF Mom meeting. My husband says he is doing much better though.

I'll fill you in later.


Alicia said...

Can't wait to hear about your meeting! Great to hear Chris is doing better.

The Liberto Family said...

I forget to tell you that I had several of these while I was pregnant with Melissa. Even though the doctor couldn't tell if she had CF, it was nice to know everything else looked good. This will give you some piece.