Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Appointment

We found out that our appointment for our Level 2 ultrasound (to try to detect if the baby has CF or not) is scheduled for Tues Dec. 23rd at 10:00. Hopefully everything will be fine.

It's too soon for me to give an update on Lil' Chris' cold. I worked all last night and all day today, and now I have to leave for our CF Mom meeting. My husband says he is doing much better though.

I'll fill you in later.
M

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Can't wait to hear about your meeting! Great to hear Chris is doing better.

The Liberto Family said...

I forget to tell you that I had several of these while I was pregnant with Melissa. Even though the doctor couldn't tell if she had CF, it was nice to know everything else looked good. This will give you some piece.