Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Hi" and Surprise on Christmas Day



He just LOVES his cell phones!! He's just like his Daddy:) My husband had the movie "A Christmas Story" playing on his phone and he let Lil' Chris hold it to watch it, but all he wanted to do was put it up to his ear like he was talking on the phone:)

I missed him saying "Cheeeeese"!!! He says that when he sees the phone, b/c we take pictures of him with the phones all the time. He said it right as I started taping, and right when I stopped taping...of course! I'll get him saying it one of these days. You can hear him say "Hi" a couple of times in the video though!! It's so cute!

His cough does seem to be getting much better...praise God!!! We are still doing the Vest 2-3 times a day. His nose isn't running much, but still gets crusty in the morning...gross!!

Don't forget to check my blog on Christmas Day if you get a second. I have a couple of surprises!! I'm not going to keep it posted for too long. So far only one person has made a guess as to what the surprises might be. Any other guesses?? I'll try to post it at midnight Christmas Eve.
M

3 comments:

Oma & Opa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oma & Opa said...

Pictures of Baby Girls's room w/furniture, her name and Lil Chris opening his Christmas Eve gift (tradition...)
Missing you all. Sending lots of love, hugs and kisses and special wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Mom & Dad

The Liberto Family said...

That is just like Melissa talking on the phone! I think it's cute watching them talk on the phone! It won't be cute when they are older wanting their own Cell phone!