Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ayla Update

I've changed my baby countdown, check out the right side of the page. This one breaks down everything! I can't believe there are only 4 weeks left!!

I finally have my hospital bag packed, and Ayla's bag packed. We still have to move Lil' Chris' car seat and put Ayla's car seat in though. I did get some more of her clothes washed and ready! But we still have to break out the bassinet, and we still have to get her room ready. First we have to move Lil' Chris into the bigger room, and then put Ayla's furniture in Lil' Chris' old room. Hopefully he adjusts well to the new room.

I guess I forgot to tell you...we finally bought her furniture! It's beautiful! Not sure how we are going to pay for it, but at least it will last her forever. It changes into a toddler bed, and then a full size bed later on. It's here, just partially still in boxes until we move Lil' Chris into his new room. It's hard to find time to do everything since my husband and I work opposite shifts from each other. But I am using up my last few vacation days in January, so maybe then we'll get some stuff done and ready for the bring home of our baby girl, Ayla :) Can you tell I love saying and typing her name??? LOL

I also forgot to tell you that my last OB appointment went well! She said everything looks and sounds great! My next OB appointment is on Jan 8th. After that one I will be going EVERY week! Which is hopefully only 3 more weeks. I really hope that I don't go past my due date.

I have my Level 2 ultrasound on Wed Jan 7th at 9:30am at the same hospital that we take Lil' Chris to for his CF clinic appointments. He was supposed to have a clinic appointment the following Wed on the 14th, but I called today and switched it to the 7th since we will be up there already and it is like a 45 minute drive. His appointment is at 2:00pm. It's going to be a busy day!! Wish us luck:)
M

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Well I hope all goes well at your appointments. Wed Jan 7th must be a lucky day. We also have two on that day as well.

I love the name of your little girl. I hope you all get rest AND get the rooms done.

Katey said...

Good luck with the next ultrasound and Chris's appointment. I love the name you picked for your little girl: Ayla...precious! I'll be praying the remainder of your pregnancy goes well and for the two upcoming appointments. I would love to see pics of the new furniture when you get it set up! I love baby things and babies :)