Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog Award!!

This is the blog award that Alicia from ExperiencingEachMoment.blogspot.com gave me! Alicia's has an almost 3 year old daughter with CF, named Samantha. She is cute as a button!!
I'm not sure how we came to find each other in this blog world, but I'm sure glad we did. She always has great posts on her blog and gives great advice when I need it:) Thanks Alicia!!

Here are the rules....
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post nominating you here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

I thought I would pass this award on to 5 families who have a lil' someone special in their lives that are effected by CF too. It's great getting to know you guys!
Thanks for the award Alicia, and I sure hope you all pass on the love!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks alot:) I'm new at all of this CF and blogging but i have fell in love with the community and I truly enjoy reading your blog!!

Aunt D. said...

That's really cool!