Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First Christmas Surprises!!

Did you see the first surprise??? I changed the header picture. Lil' Chris is 1 1/2 years old this Christmas and I am 8 months pregnant in this picture, but am not 8 1/2 months pregnant.

I usually NEVER EVER post any pics of myself, b/c I hate my pic being taken, and for other reasons too:) But I had to post it, b/c it was too cute how Lil' Chris just happened to turn and touch his baby sister(my belly:) I thought it was very thoughtful of him to include his baby sister in the family picture;) See...he is already looking out for his baby sis. What a good BIG brother he is already!!

I can't believe how big he has gotten since last Christmas!! I didn't really realize it until we compared them both. Here are last years Christmas pic...







MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!! Hope you all have a safe and healthy holiday:)

Oh yeah, did you want to know the second surprise? OK, the second and BIGGEST surprise is........coming at midnight;) LOL!! Sorry, I couldn't resist:) Check back at midnight or check it out tomorrow:)
M
PS. Take a good look at the pics with me in them, since they won't stay up too long:)

2 comments:

Aunt D. said...

Love the first surprise M!!! You should leave the pics up - they're all so cute! Wish we could see you guys for Christmas! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow & looking forward to seeing all the pictures. Merry Christmas! Love ya! D.

The Liberto Family said...

Great Pictures! Chris is so cute and I love how he is touching your belly! I'm glad I can put a face with your name! Just think what next years picture will look like!